Chances are, you have been on one (or 100, but who’s counting!) Zoom call over the last few weeks. In one day alone, the daily US mobile user volume on Zoom rose to 4.84 million. That’s a whole lot of faces on screens across the country. pretend in zoom
Whether it’s a virtual happy hour to close the work day, a team brainstorm, joining a birthday party from afar, live-streaming a workout, or even “attending” a wedding or bar mitzvah — you name it, we’ve seen it all — we’re all looking for new ways to spice up our Zoom appearances. This is where our Zoom background collections come in to transport you around the globe.
Pick your mood below:
- Celebratory Dinner Party In Your Own Living Room — Cook yourself up a gourmet meal and sit in the beautiful dining rooms of o.d.o, Porter House, Oceans and Masseria.
- NYC Vibes, Wherever Your Home Might Be — Nothing gives off a New York City attitude more than the interiors of the 132-year-old Katz’s Delicatessen on the LES. Or if street-style is more your thing, take a trip to Black Tap Craft Burgers and Beer.
- Food For (FUN) Thought — Got food on your mind? Dig into these crave-worthy dishes like a stack of Snooze’s pancakes, Black Tap’s burgers, or Katz’s Deli’s famous pastrami sandwich.
- Indulge Your Inner Wanderlust — While travel might be on hold for the time being, virtually jet-set around the world through Capella and TRUNK(HOUSE), get picturesque views of Mandarin Oriental’s properties, or pretend you’re beachside in Martha’s Vineyard with Harbor View Hotel.
- Find Your Inner Zen – Turn on your favorite meditation app and practice a little self-care at some of the country’s best spas from Canyon Ranch and Mandarin Oriental.
Simply download the photos to upload them to Zoom — and don’t forget to tag us in your pics at @bullfrogandbaum! Now go pretend in zoom!