Who We Are:
Bullfrog + Baum is a diverse team of award-winning PR, Marketing and Social Media professionals who are dedicated, love crazy ideas and will do it all to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include all-star chefs, restaurants, hotels, products and events. We work hard and play hard and offer great benefits, including health insurance, 401k, wellness reimbursement, unlimited vacation, educational opportunities and more. We keep it fun and you keep growing.
Who You Are:
A dynamic, creative personality who appreciates the diversity of people and ideas and the importance of building relationships with co-workers, clients and the media. You’ll bring an entrepreneurial spirit, a sense of humor and an appetite for change and success that can’t be suppressed. You’ll also demonstrate your ability to build compelling stories, think strategically and execute multi-faceted campaigns for our hospitality and culinary clients.
A Senior Account Executive (SAE) is a mid-level position and works within a team consisting of an Account Executive (AE), Assistant Account Executive (AAE) and an Account Coordinator (AC), depending on team structure. As an SAE, you’ll contribute to and oversee the daily operation of the team from an administrative, strategic and media relations perspective across multiple client accounts with excellence. You will ensure that all activities are executed with quality and efficiency with a specific eye to maintaining campaign strategy and servicing client goals. It is essential that you actively seek opportunities to hone your expertise in media relations, branding, strategy, client management and new business through your daily activities.
What You’ll Enjoy Doing:
- Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for select clients; develop PR plans and programs, oversee integrated campaigns, media relations and project execution
- Executor of targeted and long-term media relations; ensure quality and creativity in all media outreach and that this outreach is in line with client strategies
- Provide feedback on and approve client customized media lists; assist with local/regional pitching when necessary; oversee assigned Leap projects
- Work diligently to forge new personal media relationships; foster existing relationships for yourself and junior team members
- May serve as a resource for Digital Bullfrog, developing content calendars, influencer events and campaigns, promotions and other strategies
- Work in tandem with leadership on strategic planning for openings, client program development
- Conduct regular brainstorms, pitch meetings and check-ins for teams and clients to ensure results
- Implement efficient time management processes in daily operations; monitor assignments/status reports; logistics related to client meetings, media events and other programs
- Evaluate and provide feedback on writing projects; ensure best work is submitted to leadership
- Collaborate with leadership to develop team members; ensure ongoing exploration of strategies and skills development for yourself and junior staff
And Your Amazing Accomplishments Include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Established success of at least four (4) years in media relations, influencer relations, event/program ideation and execution, and client management
- Established national media contacts in print, broadcast and online portals across numerous markets
- Strong written, verbal, organizational, time management and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently when needed; proven track record of supporting junior staff
- Extensive skills in MS Office or Google docs, and any graphics programs; strong working knowledge of social media networks
Send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org