Who we are:
We believe in people first. Our people.
Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are a team that believes in trying new things, taking risks, being bold, speaking openly, and above all being unapologetically ourselves. Our differences – in backgrounds, ideas and passions – bring us together and make Bullfrog + Baum unlike any other agency.
Every day, we rally together to live our purpose helping individuals and companies get their brands noticed and achieve their goals. We rise above the noise, dare to be different and embrace change.
At Bullfrog +Baum, everyone is welcome— Be you. Join Us.
Who you are:
Are you a champion conversationalist with a passion for food, travel and all things hospitality? Are you looking for an experience that will teach you about public relations and integrated communications? Are you curious about, well, everything? Then you’re made for us.
Our interns are placed on teams across the agency, so you’ll be exposed to all aspects of communications, including public relations, digital marketing, events and more.
Some examples of intern responsibilities include:
- Providing assistance with the execution of client’s PR strategy
- Taking part in companywide brainstorms for new and existing business
- Participating in monthly lunch + learns and companywide events
- Managing and updating media and influencer lists and databases, by way of reading, researching, and use of Muck Rack and/or Fohr
- Partaking in administrative duties such as clipping and reporting; updating task lists via Asana etc.
This is a part-time, paid internship from June – August 2021 for approximately 18 hours per week (e.g. six hours per day, three days per week).
Ready to be a Bullfrog intern? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Share with us why you should become part of #teambullfrog for the summer. We look forward to hearing from you.