Who We Are:
Bullfrog + Baum is a diverse team of award-winning PR, Marketing and Social Media professionals who are dedicated, love crazy ideas and will do anything to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include all-star chefs, restaurants, hotels, destinations, products and events. We work hard and play hard and offer great benefits including, health insurance, matched 401K, wellness reimbursement, unlimited vacation, educational opportunities and more. We keep it fun and you keep growing.
Who You Are:
A dynamic, creative, personality who appreciates the diversity of people and ideas and the importance of building relationships with co-workers and clients. In this role, you’ll demonstrate your ability to manage the day-to-day operations of Bullfrog + Baum’s in-house design studio, The Hop Shop.
What You’ll Enjoy Doing:
As Bullfrog + Baum’s Graphic Designer, you’ll work with and contribute across all teams to conceptualize, design and create internal and client-facing visual communications, including proposals/presentations, e-blasts, invitations, social media content, logos and other promotional materials. Additionally, the Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating and archiving press clippings.
And Your Amazing Accomplishments Include:
- Two (2) years of relevant design experience
- A degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of video editing, GIF creation and animation a plus
- Ability to prepare and deliver production-ready files for print and digital content, and vendor coordination
- Experience using Squarespace or other CMS website builders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a clear understanding of the relationship between content and design
- Ability to articulate creative strategies and design recommendations
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks efficiently
- Experience with web development and knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus
Send your resume, portfolio link (or PDF samples) and salary requirements to [email protected].