POSITION TITLE: Digital Media Manager
REPORTS TO: Senior Management, Digital Director and/or Account Teams
WHO YOU ARE
The Digital Media Manager (DMM) is a member of the Digital Media team and he/she/they is responsible for developing social media campaigns and creative content for the Agency and clients while maintaining systems for reporting, content scheduling and serving as the main community manager for select accounts. It is also the DMM’s responsibility to ensure that all plans and campaigns are executed with quality and efficiency with a specific eye to building strategies, growing online communities and servicing the clients’ end goals.
The DMM must also stay on top of social media industry news, trends and developments and educate teams and clients. He/She/They will take direction from the Digital Director, Account Directors and Senior Management, work with, manage and mentor a Community Manager (CM) and/or a Digital Coordinator (DC), keep pace with digital trends and be actively involved in growing clients’ social media presence and building the social media department at Agency.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be responsible overseeing and managing all technical upkeep of all clients’ social channels with the CM/DC; this includes daily monitoring and engagements
- Manage, review and support, when needed, the development of content calendars for all assigned clients and Agency platforms
- Oversee and develop digital influencer outreach programming, events, etc. identifying trends, opportunities and paid sponsorships for the Agency and clients
- Participate in content gathering sessions for the Agency and clients in-house and at off-site events/shoots
- Oversee and manage the Fan/Follower posts throughout the day and during agreed upon after-hour schedules, advising the CM/DC on appropriate responses and trends, as needed
- Manage the creation of all monthly reports for Clients and Agency channels, and offer insights on key metrics
- Mentor and guide the CM/DC in all aspects of the position for her/his assigned clients ensuring adherence to best practices, troubleshooting
- Develop and execute strategies for the Agency and clients that includes creative endeavors such as social media campaigns, activations, contests and strategic partnerships
- Assist Account Teams with any social media questions in conjunction with the CM/DC
- Work with Account Teams to support PR and marketing efforts on social media channels
- Build the Agency’s digital/social media network by developing partnerships and engaging online influencers within various verticals
- Work with Senior Management with social media ideation and perspective for new business proposals, offering creative content suggestions, research support, and thoughtful competitive analysis
- Monitor relevant trends and media that can be used to engage digital communities
- Attend appropriate industry events
- Keep up on digital trends, sharing insights with the Agency and clients
- Mentor, manage and foster growth across core competencies with team members including DC and interns
- Work directly with clients on setting goals and expectations; serve as primary social counsel
- Draft and issue monthly metric reports for all assigned clients
- Continual updating of project trackers in programs such as Wunderlist, ensuring all assigned tasks are included with status updates
- Track and code hours worked via Function Fox
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Success of five (5) or more years of social media/community management/influencer experience (travel. lifestyle or food PR agency experience a plus)
- Must be personable, enthusiastic, punctual and a hard worker
- Excellent communicator with solid attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, effectively multitask and prioritize time
- Proven working knowledge of social media networks and reporting metrics (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Five (5) years of success in effective client service
Job Type: Full Time
Work Authorization: United States (required)
Who We Are:
We believe in people first. Our people.
Bullfrog + Baum is a team of award-winning Marketing professionals who will do just about anything to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include restaurants, chefs, hotels, consumer products, destinations, and more.
Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are a team that believes in trying new things, taking risks, being bold, speaking openly, and above all being unapologetically ourselves. Our differences – in backgrounds, ideas and passions – bring us together and make Bullfrog + Baum unlike any other agency.
We offer full-time employees competitive benefits including medical, dental, 401K with company match, wellness stipend, generous commission policy and an unlimited paid time-off policy. Rosé happy-hours, mid-morning coffee talks, and epic holiday parties are just some of the extras. We are perfect examples of the “work-hard, play-hard” mindset. And we’re proud of it!
At Bullfrog +Baum, everyone is welcome— Be you. Join Us.
To apply, email resume to: email@example.com