POSITION TITLE: Digital Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Digital Media Manager, various Account Leads
WHO YOU ARE:
The Digital Coordinator is an integral part of the Digital team, working directly under the Digital Media Manager on all projects. He/She/They will collaborate with Account Teams to ensure clients are properly promoted and will continuously seek out new digital trends and opportunities. He/She/They should understand the art of engagement and how to maximize and maintain a strong online presence for clients – from content curation to community management and influencer outreach/collaboration, as needed. This is a fully integrated role; candidate will participate across all digital projects.
Essentials Duties + Reporting:
- Prepare social media clips for clients on a daily basis
- Monitor trends in social media – tools, platforms, and applications that can be used to engage digital communities and share insight with teams
- Assist in drafting and issuing monthly metric reports for all assigned clients
- Research and identify influencers and grow database; engage in outreach
- Assist Account teams with any social media questions in conjunction with the DMM
- Continual updating of project trackers in programs such as Asana, ensuring all assigned tasks are included with status updates
- Be responsible overseeing and managing all technical upkeep of all clients’ social channels with the CM/DC; this includes daily monitoring and engagements
- Manage, review and support, when needed, the development of content calendars for all assigned clients and Agency platforms
- Oversee and develop digital influencer outreach programming, events, etc. identifying trends, opportunities and paid sponsorships for the Agency and clients
- Participate in content gathering sessions for the Agency and clients in-house and at off-site events/shoots
- Oversee and manage the Fan/Follower posts throughout the day and during agreed upon after-hour schedules, advising the CM/DC on appropriate responses and trends, as needed
- Manage the creation of all monthly reports for Clients and Agency channels, and offer insights on key metrics
- Mentor and guide the CM/DC in all aspects of the position for her/his assigned clients ensuring adherence to best practices, troubleshooting
- Develop and execute strategies for the Agency and clients that includes creative endeavors such as social media campaigns, activations, contests and strategic partnerships
- Assist Account Teams with any social media questions in conjunction with the CM/DC
- Work with Account Teams to support PR and marketing efforts on social media channels
- Build the Agency’s digital/social media network by developing partnerships and engaging online influencers within various verticals
- Work with Senior Management with social media ideation and perspective for new business proposals, offering creative content suggestions, research support, and thoughtful competitive analysis
- Monitor relevant trends and media that can be used to engage digital communities
- Attend appropriate industry events
- Keep up on digital trends, sharing insights with the Agency and clients
- Mentor, manage and foster growth across core competencies with team members including DC and interns
- Work directly with clients on setting goals and expectations; serve as primary social counsel
- Draft and issue monthly metric reports for all assigned clients
- Continual updating of project trackers in programs such as Wunderlist, ensuring all assigned tasks are included with status updates
- Track and code hours worked via Function Fox
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Success of five (5) or more years of social media/community management/influencer experience (travel. lifestyle or food PR agency experience a plus)
- Must be personable, enthusiastic, punctual and a hard worker
- Excellent communicator with solid attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, effectively multitask and prioritize time
- Proven working knowledge of social media networks and reporting metrics (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Five (5) years of success in effective client service
Who We Are:
We believe in people first. Our people.
Bullfrog + Baum is a team of award-winning Marketing professionals who will do just about anything to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include restaurants, chefs, hotels, consumer products, destinations, and more.
Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are a team that believes in trying new things, taking risks, being bold, speaking openly, and above all being unapologetically ourselves. Our differences – in backgrounds, ideas and passions – bring us together and make Bullfrog + Baum unlike any other agency.
We offer full-time employees competitive benefits including medical, dental, 401K with company match, wellness stipend, generous commission policy and an unlimited paid time-off policy. Rosé happy-hours, mid-morning coffee talks, and epic holiday parties are just some of the extras. We are perfect examples of the “work-hard, play-hard” mindset. And we’re proud of it!
At Bullfrog +Baum, everyone is welcome— Be you. Join Us.
To apply, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org