Who We Are:
Bullfrog + Baum is a diverse team of award-winning PR, Marketing and Social Media professionals who are dedicated, love crazy ideas and will do anything to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include all-star chefs, restaurants, hotels, products and events. We work hard and play hard and offer great benefits including, health insurance, 401k, wellness reimbursement, unlimited vacation, educational opportunities and more. We keep it fun and you keep growing.
Who You Are:
A high energy person whose open communication and empathic personality make them an outstanding teammate. You have a passion for food and hospitality and are constantly seeking knowledge and first-hand experiences around both that will move you closer to your goals. Your creativity and sense of humor keep you smiling even when your “To Do” list is larger than a diner menu. Your flexibility allows you to move seamlessly from high profile projects to administrative work with a smile on your face. If this is who you are, then we may be the place for you.
In this entry-level role, you will be the organizational heartbeat of an account team while also sometimes serving as a client’s liaison and developing your PR skills.
What You’ll Enjoy Doing:
- Researching and developing press lists in Cision & established internal lists
- Assisting with client events including; logistics, production, vendor relations.
- Developing media skills specific to client’s business.
- Coordinating media including; interview requests, photo session orchestration, media reservations, mailers and media query send outs.
- Assembling information for seasonal, ingredient, holiday, etc. round up pitches; Assist with companywide releases.
- Managing press clips including; compiling, distributing client press alerts/end of day recaps, client appearances, and weekly and monthly status reporting.
- Scheduling of team clients calls/meetings and distributing follow-up reporting.
- Maintaining client press kits/assets reaching out to clients and requesting most recent menus, new photography, etc…
- Managing set up for new clients including providing the art department and social media department with client’s website/photo assets, social handles, etc.
- Supporting companywide requests, including contacting clients for information and researching client folders for relevant information.
- Attending lunch & dinners at clients and with journalists (accompanied by supervisor) – may involve follow up and select pitching to journalists as a result.
- Managing the client program timelines with team.
- Performing other administrative duties as necessary.
And Your Amazing Accomplishments Include:
- BA in Communications, Public Relations, or related field
- Internship in the food and beverage industry
- Extensive skills with MS Office, Google docs or similar database and any graphics programs
- Success in effective client service
Send resume and cover letter to [email protected]