POSITION TITLE: Account Coordinator
WHO YOU ARE:
A high-energy person whose open communication and empathic personality makes you an outstanding teammate. You have a passion for food and hospitality and are constantly seeking knowledge and first-hand experiences that will move you closer to your goals. Your creativity and sense of humor keep you smiling even when your “to do” list is larger than a diner menu. Your flexibility allows you to move seamlessly from high profile projects to administrative work with positivity.
An Account Coordinator is an entry-level position that serves as the organizational heartbeat of a B+B account team while serving as a client liaison. As an Account Coordinator, you are responsible for administrative support and duties for accounts while receiving training and development of skill sets for public relations, marketing activities and programming.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES + RESPONSIBILITIES
- Research and development of press lists using Muckrack and established internal lists
- Develop media relations skills; gain a sense of media types, sources and how they relate to client’s business
- Understand the needs of media outlets, responding to incoming and companywide queries providing appropriate follow up, as assigned
- Researching client folders for relevant information to circulate appropriate assets to solidify coverage, as assigned
- Attend lunch and dinners at clients and with journalists (accompanied by supervisor) – may involve follow up and minor pitching to journalists as a result
- Assist with all client events – coordination, logistics, vendor relations, production
- Work on LEAP projects, as assigned
- Responsible for delivering regular status reports with correct formatting and appropriate verbiage to clients within established timeframes including media and status updates — daily, weekly and monthly as necessary
- Manage press clips including compiling, distributing client press alerts/end of day recaps, etc.
- Coordinate media interview requests, photo session orchestration, media reservations, etc.
- Schedule client calls/meetings and creating accompanying recaps
- Media monitoring to include research tied to competitors, trends and pieces where clients may have appeared
- Maintain client press kits/assets; reaching out to clients and requesting most recent menus, new photography, etc. on an ongoing basis
- Continual updating of project trackers in programs such as Asana, ensuring all assigned tasks are included with status updates
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all client requests or account needs
- Track and code hours worked via Function Fox
- Other administrative duties as assigned
- Assemble information for seasonal, ingredient, holiday, etc. round up pitches; assist with company-wide releases, as assigned
- Provide monthly update to B+B digital team and editorial team regarding client happenings, wins and other details; write content for B+B owned channels as assigned
- Answer incoming calls and field them accordingly
- Prepare rooms for in-office client meetings
- Participation in brainstorms
- Sign for packages and delivering them to respective staff
- Assist Office Manager, as necessary
- Manage interns as assigned
- Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Internship in the food, beverage, travel or lifestyle industry
- Must be personable, enthusiastic, punctual and a hard worker
- Excellent communicator with solid attention to detail
- Strong written, verbal, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently, effectively multitask and prioritize time
- Extensive skills in MS Office, Google docs or similar database and any graphics programs
- Working knowledge of social media networks (Instagram, Facebook, etc.)
Job Type: Full Time
Work Authorization: United States (required)
Who We Are:
We believe in people first. Our people.
Bullfrog + Baum is a team of award-winning Marketing professionals who will do just about anything to achieve client goals. We represent the best of the best in (and around) the hospitality industry; our clients include restaurants, chefs, hotels, consumer products, destinations, and more.
Our clients come from all walks of life, and so do we. We are a team that believes in trying new things, taking risks, being bold, speaking openly, and above all being unapologetically ourselves. Our differences – in backgrounds, ideas and passions – bring us together and make Bullfrog + Baum unlike any other agency.
We offer full-time employees competitive benefits including medical, dental, 401K with company match, wellness stipend, generous commission policy and an unlimited paid time-off policy. Rosé happy-hours, mid-morning coffee talks, and epic holiday parties are just some of the extras. We are perfect examples of the “work-hard, play-hard” mindset. And we’re proud of it!
At Bullfrog +Baum, everyone is welcome— Be you. Join Us.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org