Bullfrog + Baum is currently seeking an Office Assistant to work in our friendly, non-corporate environment in Chelsea. The Office Assistant will also function as an executive assistant to the firm's President.
As the first point of contact for our clients and colleagues, we are looking for a unique individual that is able to represent Bullfrog + Baum in the most professional and personable way. This person would need to take on a great deal of responsibility and take a proactive role in our office to help ensure that it functions as efficiently as possible.
- Flexibility, the ability to multi-task and excellent organizational and communication skills are a must.
- Most important is a willingness to problem solve, roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- The Office Assistant will report to the Director of Operations and be responsible for day-to-day operations of the office, including but not limited to:
- Answering the telephone and fielding calls appropriately
- Greeting visitors and clients
- Managing and maintaining office space and equipment (copiers, printers, computers, etc)
- Maintaining inventory; working with vendors, and ordering office supplies
- Serving as liaison with building manager on all necessary repairs and general office maintenance
- Creating and implementing systems for office management
- Filing and data entry
- Daily mail distribution, and scheduling packages for pickup and delivery
- General assistance to the entire staff
- Managing intern hiring process
- Miscellaneous projects and office events as necessary
- Assist in Accounts Payable/Receivable processes
As Assistant to the firm's President, responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling and confirming all appointments and meetings (both with clients and internally)
- Fielding correspondence (email, phone, fax, mail)
- Miscellaneous projects as necessary
- Making travel arrangements as requested
- May be asked to do personal errands
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, Google docs and QuickbookSocial media savvy a plus
- Two years in a similar professional role with excellent references
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of staff, clients, and business associates
- Good judgment and the ability to anticipate and resolve problems
- Superior work ethic, flexible personality and "can do" attitude in all areas
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements.