Jr Graphic Designer
We are seeking a part-time junior graphic designer to assist with the day-to-day operations of it’s in-house design studio.
The designer will work with our Managing Director and contribute across all teams to conceptualize, design and create internal and client-facing visual communications, including proposals/presentations, e-blasts, invitations, and other promotional materials. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be responsible for creating, organizing and archiving press clippings.
- One year of work or relevant internship experience
- Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, as well as Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to prepare and deliver production-ready files for print and digital content, and vendor coordination
- Experience using Squarespace or other CMS website builders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a clear understanding of the relationship between content and design
- Ability to articulate creative strategies and design recommendations
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks efficiently
- Experience with web development and knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big plus
Note: this is a part-time freelance position with the possibility of full-time.
Send your resume, portfolio link (or PDF samples) to email@example.com.