We are looking to hire a Digital Director who is responsible for overseeing the social media department and all digital campaigns for our clients and for our agency.
- Develop and lead execution of digital strategies for all clients and Bullfrog + Baum
- Build the Agency’s digital/social media network by developing partnerships
- Serve as expert counsel to all Account Teams with any social media/digital questions, whether a client is contracts for digital services or not
- Manage and mentor all members of the social media department across core competencies
- Oversee the development and growth of Bullfrog’s Influencer Agency, ensuring we are engaging with a wide variety of online influencers within various verticals on ongoing basis
- Work in tandem with Account Teams to support PR and marketing efforts on social media channels and other owned digital platforms for all clients
- Evaluate metric reports; review monthly documents for all assigned clients and provide counsel to clients regarding progress
- Monitor relevant trends and media that can be used to engage digital communities; share information office-wide and when appropriate with clients
- Attend appropriate industry events; provide recap of connections and learnings
- Work directly with clients on setting goals and expectations; serve as primary social counsel
- Mine for new business leads for digital clients; lead proposal development and conduct presentations
- Also, work with Senior Management with digital ideation and perspective for new business proposals that are being led from the PR side, offering creative content suggestions, research support, and thoughtful competitive analysis
required SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and all emerging platforms; ability to counsel clients on appropriate use. Experience managing and growing personal/brand channels is a plus.
- Experience in running paid social media campaigns across all platforms and communicating ROI to clients
- Expertise in developing and executing digital influencer campaigns, inclusive of identification of on brand influencers, negotiation of paid contracts and communicating ROI to clients. Existing relationships with NYC influencer community is a plus.
- Understanding of key metrics for all platforms that demonstrate ROI and the ability to explain and translate these metrics to clients
- Ferociously creative, always strategic; understands how to translate clients’ goals and key messages into compelling content and unique tactics in the digital realm
- Intermediate understand of photography for the social media realm; seasoned creative eye to oversee shoots, develop story boards and content calendars
- Able to manage multiple projects and workflows; expert prioritize
- Has managed a team of three or more direct reports across multiple clients + campaigns
- Innate hunger to push the limits and try new things; able to learn from perceived failures and communicate the benefits of experimentation to clients and the agency
- Intermediate understanding of SEO and how the digital tactics we propose for clients will support these endeavors
- Familiarity with Hey Orca, SquareSpace, WordPress, Tumblr, Sumall is a plus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements.