We are looking for a Community Manager who specializes in content creation and production and leads the day-to-day maintenance of social media platforms clients and for the agency.
- Create and manage content calendars for all assigned social media clients and for Agency platforms
- Conceptualize and lead content gathering sessions under the guidance of the SMM/SMD for clients in-house and at off-site events/shoots
- Responsible for the technical upkeep of all clients’ social channels; this includes daily monitoring and engagements
- Collaborate with SMM/SMD and clients on setting goals and expectations
- Build the Agency’s network by developing partnerships and identifying and engaging digital influencers within various genres to grow internal databases
- Prepare monthly reports for clients and Agency channels, offering insights on key metrics and analytics
- Participate in content gathering sessions for clients and at off-site events/shoots
- Note and respond to Fan/Follower posts throughout the day and during agreed upon after-hours scheduling
- Assist the SMM/SMD and senior staff with the ideation of proposals, offering creative content suggestions, research support, and thoughtful competitive analysis
- Aid in mentoring and guiding the ACM in all aspects of the position for her/his assigned clients, ensuring adherence to best practices and troubleshooting
REQUIREd skills + experience
- Maintain consistent relationships with the client including telephone calls, in-person meetings, etc.
- Write meeting agendas, recaps, when necessary
- Process social media clips, as needed
- Assist Account teams with any social media questions in conjunction with the SMM
- Keep up on digital trends, sharing insights with the team
- Monitor relevant trends and media that can be used to engage digital communities
- Attend appropriate industry events and photoshoots
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a cover letter, resume, references and salary requirements.